International Student School List :D

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

REALNINJA

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
[Inquiry Resolved]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Idk much about international schools tbh, but i know people who were international that got into Colorado and UVA. I think in general the consensus for international schools for applying is volume like 30+ schools. Pretty much just apply anywhere that will take international students. Good luck.

(P.s Some people in this thread may not recommend you apply to HKU and Duke-NUS, because there not american MD's but if your happy with practicing and living in Singapore and HK as a doctor, especially as a native speaker I think thats perfectly fine and you would be a good fit. )

Idk much about international schools tbh, but i know people who were international that got into Colorado and UVA. I think in general the consensus for international schools for applying is volume like 30+ schools. Pretty much just apply anywhere that will take international students. Good luck.

(P.s Some people in this thread may not recommend you apply to HKU and Duke-NUS, because there not american MD's but if your happy with practicing and living in Singapore and HK as a doctor, especially as a native speaker I think thats perfectly fine and you would be a good fit. )

Thank you for your input! Yes, for international schools and DO schools I do apply to them to give me more choices. I want to apply to as many schools as possible while also considering my ability to handle all the secondaries.

Members don't see this ad :)
Back in 1994 I applied to various medical school in US while on student VISA status, I only got 2 interviews at Albert Einstein Bronx NY and MSU COM (DO). I got accepted at MSUCOM and matriculated there.
You may want to email as many school as you can and asked them if they will consider international student. A lot of school will not consider international student at the time. The other thing to consider is where you want to practice medicine? Singapore is very strict on which medical school graduates can apply for Singapore medical license.
Good luck with your endeavor!

Reactions: 1 user