• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

shanepark

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 4, 2005
Status (Visible)
I was just wondering if there are any international students that have been accepted to Med school this fall. If so, I was wondering how did you guys go about the private loan process. I know the major companies require you to have a co-signer that is a US resident or citizen so I was wondering if there is a way to get a loan w/o a co-signer for international students. Thanks in advance!!!

DrLizzie

Still in the game
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Access group is the only loan agency that borrows money to international students w/o a US cosigner, but you have to have 3yrs of good credit history plus other requirements. You can get that info from their website. www.accessgroup.com

Good luck!

shanepark

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 4, 2005
Status (Visible)
DrLizzie said:
Access group is the only loan agency that borrows money to international students w/o a US cosigner, but you have to have 3yrs of good credit history plus other requirements. You can get that info from their website. www.accessgroup.com

Good luck!

Thank you!!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.