International students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

icycrazydesi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone,
I came to the US 6 yrs ago and still am on a visa (that is i am not a permanent resident or have citizenship). I went to high school in NY and currently am attending binghamton university in NY. I was just wondering if there is a list of medical schools somewhere on sdn that international students like me can apply to because some medical schools don't even consider international students. any sort of help is highly appreciated. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

icycrazydesi said:
hey everyone,
I came to the US 6 yrs ago and still am on a visa (that is i am not a permanent resident or have citizenship). I went to high school in NY and currently am attending binghamton university in NY. I was just wondering if there is a list of medical schools somewhere on sdn that international students like me can apply to because some medical schools don't even consider international students. any sort of help is highly appreciated. thanks

http://www.fiu.edu/~preprofc/International_Students_School_Policies.htm

there is also a thread for international students, too lazy to find it but if you search for it and find it, could you bump it up? thats a website tthat will help, pretty much ivy league schools, new york state schools, and other private schools.

Thanks for sending the link Teee :) . It's really helpful. icycrazydesi, I am also an international student. I made a list of medical schools that accept international students and will like to email it to you if you'll like. Let me know.