Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

International students

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by icycrazydesi, Jul 24, 2006.

1. icycrazydesi

icycrazydesi New Member

hey everyone,
    I came to the US 6 yrs ago and still am on a visa (that is i am not a permanent resident or have citizenship). I went to high school in NY and currently am attending binghamton university in NY. I was just wondering if there is a list of medical schools somewhere on sdn that international students like me can apply to because some medical schools don't even consider international students. any sort of help is highly appreciated. thanks

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Teee

Teee Senior Member

http://www.fiu.edu/~preprofc/International_Students_School_Policies.htm

there is also a thread for international students, too lazy to find it but if you search for it and find it, could you bump it up? thats a website tthat will help, pretty much ivy league schools, new york state schools, and other private schools.

4. Maiden

Maiden Class of 2016!!!

Medical Student
    Thanks for sending the link Teee :) . It's really helpful. icycrazydesi, I am also an international student. I made a list of medical schools that accept international students and will like to email it to you if you'll like. Let me know.