interns: where will you be next month?

Discussion in 'Clinical Rotations' started by neutropeniaboy, Jun 7, 2002.

1. neutropeniaboy

neutropeniaboy Blasted ENT Attending

Attending Physician
    Vascular: 2 months straight!

So, I spent 1/2 of my 3rd year general surgery doing a vascular rotation. Then I elect to do a 4th year rotation in plastics, and most of it is wound care. Now this...

Gee, I hope I'm on call the first night.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Sevo

Sevo Senior Member
    Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved

Attending Physician
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by neutropeniaboy:
    <strong>Vascular: 2 months straight!

So, I spent 1/2 of my 3rd year general surgery doing a vascular rotation. Then I elect to do a 4th year rotation in plastics, and most of it is wound care. Now this...

Gee, I hope I'm on call the first night.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And all of this is somehow shocking?

4. neutropeniaboy

neutropeniaboy Blasted ENT Attending

Attending Physician
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Sevo:
    <strong>And all of this is somehow shocking?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"Ironic" was the word I was looking for.