1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

interns: where will you be next month?

Discussion in 'Clinical Rotations' started by neutropeniaboy, Jun 7, 2002.

1. neutropeniaboy

neutropeniaboy Blasted ENT Attending
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Vascular: 2 months straight!

So, I spent 1/2 of my 3rd year general surgery doing a vascular rotation. Then I elect to do a 4th year rotation in plastics, and most of it is wound care. Now this...

Gee, I hope I'm on call the first night.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Sevo

Sevo Senior Member
    Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by neutropeniaboy:
    <strong>Vascular: 2 months straight!

So, I spent 1/2 of my 3rd year general surgery doing a vascular rotation. Then I elect to do a 4th year rotation in plastics, and most of it is wound care. Now this...

Gee, I hope I'm on call the first night.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And all of this is somehow shocking?

4. neutropeniaboy

neutropeniaboy Blasted ENT Attending
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Sevo:
    <strong>And all of this is somehow shocking?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"Ironic" was the word I was looking for.