Internship Neuropsych Testing and COVID-19

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted1023459

Hi friends, I will be starting my neuropsychology internship in July and I am so worried as to how this will impact, not only my health and possible exposure, but my hours and ability to be competitive for post-doc, ect. Are students still testing at their sites? What are you doing to protect yourself? COVID-19 germs can survive on surfaces for up to 3 days, so are we wiping everything down after every use? Is the door still being closed? Are you testing with gloves and a mask? Are we testing from 6 feet away? Freaking out. Please share your experiences and how your sites have adapted to the virus or the communication you have received. Thank-you!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
How is this helpful? I am asking other neuropsych interns if they're still testing and what their experiences are like.

Turns out that if you looked at the projections, you'd see it's mostly over by July. Which would probably be helpful for someone who is concerned about his/her health, exposure, and how something will affect testing at that time.

Glad I could help.

Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.