Interview/Acceptance Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FootGuy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows how likely an acceptance is for those having been invited to an admissions interview. (Assuming you do not make yourself appear to be a complete *****). Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

if your file is good, they usually won't waste your time. especially this early

if your file is good, they usually won't waste your time. especially this early

DMU and AZPOD are the toughest schools to get accepted to, followed by Scholl. The rest pretty much Interview=Acceptance, especially this early in the application cycle.

Members don't see this ad :)
yea i applied very early to the cold weather schools, ocpm dmu scholl and temple and interviewed and accepted to all with a good file. i know one person from my undergrad that interviewed at dmu in november with a lower mcat, but still competitve for pod school and was rejected afterward...but he is a spaz so it could have been a personality thing (?)

no idea about arizona

i was told by the old admissions assistant at DMU that they dont like wasting people's money on an interview if they dont have a solid chance of getting in the school. If you get an interview, go in there and dont self-destruct, expect good things! especially early in the process!!

Thanks guys, got my first interview invite and was PRETTY EXCITED. Don't want to count my chickens just yet, so I was just wondering if the interviews were a "dime a dozen" or if it meant the acceptance chances were high. You are all very helpful. Thanks again.