Interview + Acceptance Time Period

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FootPro

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Generally how long is the time period between your interview date and your acceptance notification? If you have personal experience could you specify the school that you interviewed/were accepted at?

Members don't see this ad.

I heard in about 1 week from Temple, NY, Scholl, and DMU.

I heard in about 1 week from Temple, NY, Scholl, and DMU.

Thats much quicker than I thought but its good to hear that I'll know before the end of the year. Do they let you know if you qualify/receive scholarships within that week as well?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thats much quicker than I thought but its good to hear that I'll know before the end of the year. Do they let you know if you qualify/receive scholarships within that week as well?

All the schools included the scholarship award letter with my acceptance. Also, all the schools mentioned in one way or another that applying/interviewing early will get you more scholarships. They tend to run out/give less as more and more students are accepted.

I would also like to add that Temple and NY required deposits within 1 month, DMU by Dec. 1st, and Scholl within 2 weeks.

Good luck :thumbup:

Generally how long is the time period between your interview date and your acceptance notification? If you have personal experience could you specify the school that you interviewed/were accepted at?

NYCPM took 6 days to get back to me.

OCPM was a same day acceptance.