Interview at Columbia!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FrankMD

Ophthalmologist Wanna Be
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is my first interview and I have no idea what to expect!? Can anyone tell me their experiences there? Travel arrangements? Should I stay with the medstudents? What type of questions do they ask you? Thanks for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

sorry, I don't have any insights for you but there have been many many good posts with such info.......

I just wanted to say "CONGRATS!!"
Thats wonderful and exciting!
Good luck to you!
L :)

I've usually heard good things about staying with med students...they can give you a lot of honest info. As for whether Columbia uses the "stress" interview, I have no clue. Decided not to apply there...but congrats and good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Conversational. Be prepared to talk about your interests. Totally relaxed. Very enjoyable. I live in NYC, so I didn't stay with a student.

I have no clue about the interview... but wanted to say congrats to a fellow Bruin. go dominate.

BRUIN?! um...i think he's a cal bear :D

Probably a Cal Bear...but when one thinks of bleeding Blue and Gold, of course the first thing that comes to mind is the Bruin...anyone else see the game 4 weeks ago? LOL