Pre-Dental
Has anyone interviewed at LLUSD and has advice? Thanks :D

BYU4you

5+ Year Member
May 22, 2013
Status
Pre-Dental
Be yourself.
(That being said if yourself has no spiritual side you should start thinking about your beliefs more deeply)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

OP
joker937

joker937

UCLA SOD 2021
2+ Year Member
May 25, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
what sort of advice are you looking for?
Hello! It's my first interview. Should I prepare by studying my application material and reviewing the school and SDA? What sort of questions do they ask, and do I practice answering the questions with someone?

lemoncurry

tequila mockingbird
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Aug 20, 2006
Vermont
Status
Dentist
Your first interview, ever? If so, then you really have 2 issues: one of which is specific to Loma Linda, but the other, more pressing, issue is about interviewing in general.

There are plenty of resources available to give you information on interviewing well and what you should expect in general. I will not rehash that information here.

Specific to LLU, be honest, be friendly. If you choose to share about some life struggle or a low point in your life, make sure you talk about how you have overcome it or how it has positively affected you. LLU is all about service. If you are truly interested in serving patients, especially those in most need, then you need to find a way to convey that without sounding fake. Other than that, the interview is pretty much the same as any interview. If you have never interviewed before, then I suggest you practice and definitely read up on as much as you can to prepare yourself.