Interview at LSUHSC NO

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by mrk2002, Mar 22, 2002.

1. mrk2002

mrk2002 New Member

Hello everybody! I have an inteview in April at LSU in New Orleans and I am just wondering if anyone can offer any advice about the school, interview, etc.
    Thanks you!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. puffy1

puffy1 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by mrk2002:
    <strong>Hello everybody! I have an inteview in April at LSU in New Orleans and I am just wondering if anyone can offer any advice about the school, interview, etc.
    Thanks you!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Go to interviewfeedback.com and peruse the LSU interviews submitted. You'll find that the interview is very informal, laid back. They won't ask you tiny details about your grades, but they'll ask you to speak about your extracurricular activities, volunteer experiences, what will you do if you don't get in, etc.

4. mrk2002

mrk2002 New Member

Interviewfeedback website is down and I do not know for how long. Are there any other sites that could be helpful?