Interview at OSU-COM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kirk002

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a call yesterday from Ok.State Univ.-COM to just have me call them. So i patiently waited overnight wondering why they called. I called them this morninig and i have an interview on Nov. 9th. Anyone else interviewing that day? I'm excited, my first interview! Now to get prepared...

Members don't see this ad.

So, Kirk, how did your interview go? I just finished up my supplemental application to OSU-COM.

It went great! (at least i thought so) It was real laid back and conversational. I think eight people interviewed that day and you interview with a D.O. and Ph.D panel and they just take turn asking you questions. It lasted around 30 min, it wasn't bad. Then you tour the campus, eat lunch, financial aid presentation, and then tour Tulsa Regional Medical Center (where you will do alot of your rotations). But the one thing i did not like was the day was kind of long and i was worn out by the time the tour of TRMC came around, we got of there around 3:30. All in all it was a good day. They said that we would hear back the week after Thanksgiving. So i'm just waiting.....

That must be new. Last year they did half-day interviews with no lunch, no hospital tour, and no panel. I interviewed with one PhD and one DO. OSU-COM is a great school. I have several friends going there. I almost went, but couldn't turn down the "mother school."

Good luck!