Interview at Uni of Southern Nevada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Preetivenus

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello frnds...

I have interview at USN on 17th Feb ...and I dont have idea regarding hotels to stay there( of course economic) and is there any other option ....

So guide me abt that...

n wat they ask in interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello frnds...

I have interview at USN on 17th Feb ...and I dont have idea regarding hotels to stay there( of course economic) and is there any other option ....

So guide me abt that...

For possible interview questions, you can go through the USN interview feedback section here: http://more.studentdoctor.net/interviewlist.php?school=337

As for the hotel, from what I hear, "Sunset Station" is one of the closest to the school. As far as quality goes, I know nothing about it...but you can google it.

Or you can also contact Dr. DeYoung. Looks like he does some of the hotel recommendations for interview invitees.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello frnds...

So guide me abt that...

Hey i stayed at sunset station, it is one of the closet and best one around... i had a friend staying at holiday inn express right behind sunset station, they have good complimentary breakfast( thats it) in every other aspect sunset station is better. I had breakfast there one of the days i stayed, but the food at sunset station is good as well. Sunset station has everything inside it like hooters, star bucks and awesome feast buffet.. reminds me of the days i stayed there..i went to each of them. Sunset station gives you coupons for these places so you pretty much end up going there.
good luck and have fun too

Thank you...i will most probably stay at sunset...hv u appeared 4 interview? I want to know something regarding there interview...i know they just ask generalise questions...but do they ask any time about pharmacy related questions? Or anything that can be helpful at the time of interview?

Thank you...i will most probably stay at sunset...hv u appeared 4 interview? I want to know something regarding there interview...i know they just ask generalise questions...but do they ask any time about pharmacy related questions? Or anything that can be helpful at the time of interview?

I posted this earlier on;

For possible interview questions, you can go through the USN interview feedback section here:-> http://more.studentdoctor.net/interviewlist.php?school=337