Interview Confirmation E-mails

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

placebo88

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Some programs that I've applied to use Interview Broker. Usually, they send an automated confirmation e-mail through Interview Broker after scheduling the interview. I know that I am probably being a neurotic med student, but is this e-mail sufficient or do I need to contact the PCs to confirm?

Also, some programs have said in the initial interview invitation e-mail that they will send more information at a later date. I have not heard back from them yet although it has been a couple of weeks. Would it be bad form to contact them to ask for more info? How soon before the interview date should I except to hear from them? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, the automated confirmation email is sufficient.

Some programs do forget to send that "extra information" email. It has happened to me once now. Just send them an email asking for the info, especially if the interview is coming up soon.

in my recent post history someone asked about this kind of thing and I answered in detail the how what for and how to on it