1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Interview Draught

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by dodo2, Nov 10, 2001.

1. dodo2

dodo2 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I am experiencing interview draught for the last three weeks. Earlier, I got quick five interviews. Now I got only two more in the last three weeks.
    I am also waiting for my interview results, except one.
    Sorry, I am just venting my frustration

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mpp

mpp SDN Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I am guessing that you mean an interview drought. Draughts is what British people call the game of checkers. I am also experiencing a shortage of interviews. I have yet to receive one. Eight of ten of my secondaries were submitted in August and I have not heard a single word.

4. Trek

Trek Grand Uranium Member
    7+ Year Member

I had one too many draughts the night before my interview. Fortunately the barf didn't touch any of my interview clothes. --Trek

5. dodo2

dodo2 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

mpp,
    Yes off-course, I mean drought. How are you handling this situation? I am not a very patient person. I am going nuts.
    -Dodo

6. mpp

mpp SDN Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Sometimes I feel like I'm going nuts too. But I figure that things always work out in the end. Since we can't control any of that stuff we just need to wait it out. It sucks. I symphathize. Good luck...