Interview Feedback is BACK UP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mmcnam

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone know what's going on with this?

MOD EDIT:

The Interview Feedback server is down.
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=489995

We're hoping to have it back up ASAP, it's looking like Monday at the moment.

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please bear with us.
-Depakote

EDIT #2:

Interview feedback should be up and running. See below for details, thanks for your patience.

Members don't see this ad.

I tried to use it yesterday, and no dice. I went back again today, and it's still not working. I hope they can get it up soon! I was counting on getting to read through some of those!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks - I alerted the higher ups to this problem. I'm sure they'll get it straightened out soon. Sorry for the inconvenience. I know what a great tool it is and use it frequently myself as well.

Can we get it workin soon please? Cataract has an interview Wednesday :D

Yup Im having the same problem - still not working today! I was really counting on this - hopefully it'll be fixed soon!!!!!

Hi everyone, i keep getting an error when i try to access the interview database section. I was unable to even access the interview page over the last couple of days but now that I got there, it gives me this error when i click on the link for US schools (or any of the other 2 options). Just wondering if I was the only one getting this error and how I could go about fixing it. thanks!

The Error details:
Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

still not working? anyone else finding this?

I get this message when i click on a school:

Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e09'
Cannot update. Database or object is read-only.
/interview/process_read.asp, line 128

I tried using both firefox and IE, and both give the same problem. I also tried two different schools, and the same problem popped up.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I'm confused as to why part of the database is working and parts aren't. And super stressed out because I have my interview tomorrow! Please please work soon!

Yeah. I have an interview tomorrow, and I was really counting on pulling off the questions.

I guess that's what we all get for being last-minute:cry:

Have an interview tomorrow, wanted to read some the new posts on there. I had trouble accessing it for the last several days. Anyone else having the same problem?

i only got the page where they have the general "stress level" and "your own performance" ratings, but i didn't see any specific posts where people wrote about what the interview was like.

Yeah I'm confused as to why part of the database is working and parts aren't. And super stressed out because I have my interview tomorrow! Please please work soon!

I know I feel your pain...If asked about my 3.88 and 41MCAT, I wouldnt know what to do.

just teasing - yeah I have an interview tuesday and wish the damn thing was working.

Yeah, I'm getting some kind of error. This is no good.

Anyone else running into this problem? I am looking specifically at the US med schools section.

Thanks.

it's back up and running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yay!!!

good job to all those who were working on this!

quoted from another thread

If you need to use it ASAP: Use Google Cache.

Edit: Just search Google (ie "Medical School Interview Feedback Sinai" for Mt. Sinai) and click the "Cached" link that appears underneath the search results. If this is confusing, google search "Google Cache" and it'll explain it.

I was just able to access it.