Interview feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xanthines

decaying organic matter
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since interviewfeedback.com is out of order, how about those who have interviewed with MD/PhD programs enter some info in the SDN interview feedback forum/area/place? How about a helping hand to the youngsters?

Cheers,

-X

Members don't see this ad.

Xanthines. 'sup? I see you're in ATL. That's a great place! I'm 2 hrs drive away in Birmingham. Standard of living here is very high and cost very low. My friend from DC was shocked to see my $375/month spanking new king-size furnished appartment on a hill. I'm going to miss it. Anyway just making conversation :) . Hopefully I'll fill those interview things out later today.

Good ol' AL. Personally, I'm a fan of Auburn! (I grew up about 30min from there).

Yeah, if you go about 40miles in any direction from Atl, real estate drops like rock. I'm still taken aback when I hear of the prices I could be paying. Oh well, it's not worth the hideous commute.

thanks for the posting some interview info. There's really no rush, as I don't anticipate anyone interview within the next few months, but thanks anyway!

Go braves!

-X

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Original:
•Xanthines. 'sup? I see you're in ATL. That's a great place! I'm 2 hrs drive away in Birmingham. Standard of living here is very high and cost very low. My friend from DC was shocked to see my $375/month spanking new king-size furnished appartment on a hill. I'm going to miss it. Anyway just making conversation :) . Hopefully I'll fill those interview things out later today.•••••

I second the interview feedback request...it would be great to have the MD/PhD perspective on these schools :wink: