khyde

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2005
10
0
Status
hello there,
i have an interview in the university of tennessee and really dont know how it will be and what is expected of me.if anyone who has attended an interview in this school and if, have recieved an acceptance letter ,please write back as soon as possible with everything you know.
thank you , :oops: :confused:
bye
 

Sharat chandra

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 23, 2004
56
0
Status
khyde said:
hello there,
i have an interview in the university of tennessee and really dont know how it will be and what is expected of me.if anyone who has attended an interview in this school and if, have recieved an acceptance letter ,please write back as soon as possible with everything you know.
thank you , :oops: :confused:
bye

does that uni have an international dentist program, can you give me the exact location of the university. i mean university of tennessee at ...............

thanx
 
OP
K

khyde

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2005
10
0
Status
Sharat chandra said:
does that uni have an international dentist program, can you give me the exact location of the university. i mean university of tennessee at ...............

thanx
hello,
I found out about this program through that book(greyish blue colored) supplied by the ADA.I dont remember the name of the book.but in this university there is an advanced standing program and you either get into the 2nd or 3rd year.it is the university of Tennessee,Memphis,Tennessee.
 
About the Ads

nimeshshingala

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 26, 2004
564
0
canada
Status
khyde said:
hello,
I found out about this program through that book(greyish blue colored) supplied by the ADA.I dont remember the name of the book.but in this university there is an advanced standing program and you either get into the 2nd or 3rd year.it is the university of Tennessee,Memphis,Tennessee.
i think only green card holders or us citizens are eligible to apply if I am not mistaken
anyways , I wish you all the best for your interview and do give feedbacks for others who are trying to get in
 

shweta

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2004
23
0
Status
Hi Everyone.....

If anybody can post here the web site address of university of Tenessee IDP program. I tried to search at www.utk.edu, but could not find any IDP program info there.

Thanks a lot in advance.
 

nimeshshingala

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 26, 2004
564
0
canada
Status
shweta said:
Hi Everyone.....

If anybody can post here the web site address of university of Tenessee IDP program. I tried to search at www.utk.edu, but could not find any IDP program info there.

Thanks a lot in advance.
here you go
http://www.utmem.edu/dentistry/

the information for advance standing according to their website is as follows

Advanced Standing Applicants & Students
Graduates who have received a doctoral degree in dentistry from an institution not accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of the American Dental Association or by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of Canada may apply for admission to the College of Dentistry on an advanced standing basis. However, the admission of advanced standing students is a discretionary function of the College of Dentistry. Due to the nature of the college's curriculum and availability of positions, not every request for advanced standing may be accommodated.

Advanced standing applicants who apply for admission to the predoctoral program on an advanced standing basis may only be considered for entrance at the beginning of the second or third year. Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be given an interview to determine acceptability for admission: contact the Associate Dean for Admissions (or refer to Advanced Standing Program link on the Office of Admissions and Student Affairs webpage).

Application Materials

A. The University of Tennessee is not an AADSAS participant. The application and related materials may be obtained from:

Dr. Wisdom F. Coleman, Jr.




Ms. Ida Mosby

Associate Dean for Admissions & Student Affairs




Director of Enrollment Service & Registrar

UT Health Science Center




UT Health Science Center

College of Dentistry


OR


910 Madison Avenue, Suite 525

875 Union Avenue




Memphis, TN 38163

Memphis, TN 38163




Phone: 901-448-5560

Phone: 901-448-6201




Toll Free Number: 1-800-788-0040





This office can also provide additional information concerning admission policies, procedures and requirements.

B. The earliest date for submitting the application for the August class is June 1, of the previous year. Applications will continue to be accepted until December 31, (applications received after this date may be considered, at the pleasure of the Admissions Committee).

C. A non-refundable application fee of $50.00 must accompany the application.

D. Interviews will begin in September of each year with the first acceptances commencing December 1.
 

ARAP

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2005
9
0
Status
Men, i really feel for you, but also understand coz i might also go through the same thing at the University of Tennessee, Memphis. I am still at sea how things work out over there, even though the university is located just a stone-throw a way from where i stay.

D.o, TN
 

KatieJune

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2002
317
0
Visit site
Status
khyde said:
hello there,
i have an interview in the university of tennessee and really dont know how it will be and what is expected of me.if anyone who has attended an interview in this school and if, have recieved an acceptance letter ,please write back as soon as possible with everything you know.
thank you , :oops: :confused:
bye
Hello! congrats on your interview. I don't know anything about it but let us know how it goes. Can you tell us what your board scores are for parts 1 and 2 (I'm just wondering how competitive it is) thanks
 
About the Ads