Interview invitation before submitting supplementary application.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ouzor

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just recieved an interview invitation from the Medical University of South Carolina. However, I haven’t submitted my secondary application yet. While I am excited about the invite, I am worried that this might be a clerical error or something. Does anyone else have knowledge on this or a similar experience they can share?

Members don't see this ad.

I just recieved an interview invitation from the Medical University of South Carolina. However, I haven’t submitted my secondary application yet. While I am excited about the invite, I am worried that this might be a clerical error or something. Does anyone else have knowledge on this or a similar experience they can share?

accept the blessing and don't ask questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
This definitely happens, for one of my interviews I had to fill out some required information beforehand and one of the requirements was "Please complete your secondary application before X date if you have not already done so".

accept the blessing and don't ask questions.
Then you show up to the interview and they’re like, “sorry, your name isn’t on the list.” Rip wallet.

Definitely call and ask. Their secondary is only a couple demographic questions. I haven’t heard of this happening at MUSC to anyone else in past application threads