Interview invite from Albany...What do you think?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Futuredoc1364

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an invite from Albany today! I have already been accepted to Penn State and have been put on the post-interview hold at Maryland (my state school). So for those of you who know about Albany Med, do you think I should go? I am happy with my acceptance and honestly would rather not go through another interview day, which could be quite stressful. Besides, this late, the interview will probably be for the waitlist anyway.

I guess I answered my own question. :rolleyes: But I would be happy to get your thoughts as well. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I have not heard a whole lot of good about Albany, but I would certainly go if I did not have another acceptance. If you know that you likely won't attend the school, why waste the money or their time. If you want to gain more perspective, by all means go and see for yourself. I do NOT believe that you will be taking a chance away from someone else, as so many people argue.