Interview Invites Chance of Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chucklesmd

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!
I have been offered three invites: UMass (my home state), Drexel, and Albany Medical College. All interviews are in September.

What is the likelihood that one of these schools will accept me? Do I have a better shot at being accepted because of an early interview? What are these medical school's acceptance rates post-interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Schools usually accept 30-50% of students post-interview (rate varies based on school, and they don't usually publish).
Early interviews are good if the school is rolling admissions, which I believe all three are.
Your likelihood of acceptance depends on your interview skills! :)
Check your SDN messages! I sent you some more information.

Hi!
I have been offered three invites: UMass (my home state), Drexel, and Albany Medical College. All interviews are in September.

What is the likelihood that one of these schools will accept me? Do I have a better shot at being accepted because of an early interview? What are these medical school's acceptance rates post-interview?
Getting accepted is 100% on you. Chances best with U MA, as state schools favor the home team.
Med school acceptances rates are usually 1-5% over all.