Interview Invites on Monday?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drhouse

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do ya'll find that interview invitations come mostly on Mondays? That's been my experience mostly, as far as emails go. Got one on a Tuesday, that being said, and one in the mail on a Saturday. But I think mostly Mondays. What's your experience?

Members don't see this ad.

drhouse said:
Do ya'll find that interview invitations come mostly on Mondays? That's been my experience mostly, as far as emails go. Got one on a Tuesday, that being said, and one in the mail on a Saturday. But I think mostly Mondays. What's your experience?

my two e-mail invites were on a monday and wednesday.
-mota

Mine were one via mail on a Saturday, and the other via e-mail on a Sunday. But 2 interviews aren't much to go on.

Here's hoping some more come to us this week, on whichever day. :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
mine came on monday and thursday

Actually, I think I've received an interview invite almost every day of the week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday except for Monday.

I haven't really noticed a pattern except that I think I got 2 on Sundays. The rest have been totally scattered throughout the week (and throughout the season, actually).

Most of my e-mail ones came on friday, and then one on monday, and one on wed. I have no clue when the mailed ones came, because they go to my parents' house.

nope - mine came on a Tues, Wed, Thur, and 2 on a Fri. Only one invite came by snailmail.

Both of mine on Wednesday--Prince Spaghetti Day.

I think mine have all been either monday or Friday, including today!!

i don't think they come on certain days, but at certain times: every one of my email invites has come when i'm not obsessively checking my email for them (i.e. when i'm out for lunch).

this has led me to formulate the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle Of Medical School E-Mail Invitations To Interview (HUPOMSEMITI): one cannot simultaneously check one's email and receive an interview invite whilst checking said email

vn2004 said:
i don't think they come on certain days, but at certain times: every one of my email invites has come when i'm not obsessively checking my email for them (i.e. when i'm out for lunch).

this has led me to formulate the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle Of Medical School E-Mail Invitations To Interview (HUPOMSEMITI): one cannot simultaneously check one's email and receive an interview invite whilst checking said email
I LOVE this! Totally made my day!! I officially declare you the funniest person on SDN for Monday 11/14/05. Remember with this great power, comes great responsibility. :D

All of my invites have come on a Monday. Invite number three came today!

that totally sounds like a good name for a band's album - HUPOMSEMITI.

If anybody starts this band - can I be the guy that plays the tamborine? I know this position is normally reserved for a stoned groupie with large breasts, but come on - I'll play that tamborine so well, it will make you cry. I'll even learn to spell tamborine if you let me in the band.