• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Interview Invites on Monday?

drhouse

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 2, 2005
  1. Pre-Medical
    Do ya'll find that interview invitations come mostly on Mondays? That's been my experience mostly, as far as emails go. Got one on a Tuesday, that being said, and one in the mail on a Saturday. But I think mostly Mondays. What's your experience?

drmota

2K Member
    10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Jul 25, 2005
    Santa MONICA
      drhouse said:
      Do ya'll find that interview invitations come mostly on Mondays? That's been my experience mostly, as far as emails go. Got one on a Tuesday, that being said, and one in the mail on a Saturday. But I think mostly Mondays. What's your experience?

my two e-mail invites were on a monday and wednesday.
      -mota

tacrum43

Behold the mighty echidna
      10+ Year Member
      7+ Year Member
      Oct 19, 2004
      Seattle, WA
      1. Resident [Any Field]
        Mine were one via mail on a Saturday, and the other via e-mail on a Sunday. But 2 interviews aren't much to go on.

Here's hoping some more come to us this week, on whichever day. :luck:

About the Ads

veenut

10+ Year Member
        Jun 16, 2004
          i don't think they come on certain days, but at certain times: every one of my email invites has come when i'm not obsessively checking my email for them (i.e. when i'm out for lunch).

this has led me to formulate the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle Of Medical School E-Mail Invitations To Interview (HUPOMSEMITI): one cannot simultaneously check one's email and receive an interview invite whilst checking said email

gdbaby

Prettier than before
          10+ Year Member
          7+ Year Member
          Sep 21, 2005
          1. Resident [Any Field]
            vn2004 said:
            i don't think they come on certain days, but at certain times: every one of my email invites has come when i'm not obsessively checking my email for them (i.e. when i'm out for lunch).

this has led me to formulate the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle Of Medical School E-Mail Invitations To Interview (HUPOMSEMITI): one cannot simultaneously check one's email and receive an interview invite whilst checking said email
            I LOVE this! Totally made my day!! I officially declare you the funniest person on SDN for Monday 11/14/05. Remember with this great power, comes great responsibility. :D

Flopotomist

I love the Chicago USPS
            10+ Year Member
            7+ Year Member
            May 22, 2005
            1. Resident [Any Field]
              that totally sounds like a good name for a band's album - HUPOMSEMITI.

If anybody starts this band - can I be the guy that plays the tamborine? I know this position is normally reserved for a stoned groupie with large breasts, but come on - I'll play that tamborine so well, it will make you cry. I'll even learn to spell tamborine if you let me in the band.

About the Ads
              This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
              2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
              5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
              6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              7. This thread is locked.