interview notification

mseyes

Jan 19, 2012
NJ
  1. Pre-Optometry
    Hey everyone!
    So i applied in August. Took my OAT the end of August and had to retake. I retook January 26 and now I'm on edge waiting for a response. Generally do notifications come from e-mail or regular postal. I know Salus sends a lot via postal mail. How did everyone else receive their notification? Any advice would be helpful. Thank you!

fLuxe

Jan 24, 2012
    1. Pre-Optometry
      Hey,

I applied quite broadly (7 schools) and got interviews from each one, and I always got emails. Western actually phoned me before sending an email but I think it might have had to do with the holidays coming up at the time. It takes a couple of weeks apparently for OAT scores to be sent--I would call the admissions office and see if they've received the scores or if you can fax in your score report. You probably want to be considered as quickly as possible!

Hope that helps!

optomgirl578

Sep 13, 2012
      1. Pre-Optometry
        Hey everyone!
        So i applied in August. Took my OAT the end of August and had to retake. I retook January 26 and now I'm on edge waiting for a response. Generally do notifications come from e-mail or regular postal. I know Salus sends a lot via postal mail. How did everyone else receive their notification? Any advice would be helpful. Thank you!

It takes 2-3 weeks for your official OAT scores to be sent to the schools you applied to, so don't worry...you should start hearing back soon! You can also call the ADA next week to ask if/when your scores have been sent. I got my interview notifications via email.
        Good luck!

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.