1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Interview @ NYCOM...how long till they let me know?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by MsDO15, Dec 10, 2002.

1. MsDO15

MsDO15 Member
    7+ Year Member

I interviewed at NYCOM on the 22nd of November...I still haven't heard from them...has anyone else who interviewed around that time? How long should it take? I hear they let you know via certified mail.

Good Luck to All!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. njdesi

njdesi Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi-
    I
    was at NYCOM last Wed (12/4) for my interview. I went into Rodika's office (assistant to admissions) and I saw a bunch of acceptance letters being prepared. She said that they are just accepting their first group of students for fall 2003. I will be part of the second group whose files are reviewed. You should be hearing very soon!

NJDESI

:clap:

4. MsDO15

MsDO15 Member
    7+ Year Member

Great...thanks for letting me know. Let's just hope one of those acceptances are for me!!!!
    Good Luck to you as well! :D

5. walrus

walrus Member
    7+ Year Member

NJDesi-

Any idea when the next batch (after the ones you saw being prepared) will be mailed out? How often does their committee meet?

Anyone know?

6. njdesi

njdesi Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

according to rodika, early jan. but who knows, could be sooner.
    i am hopping by xmas cuz i leave for india on 12/26 and wont seem my mail until 1/23.