interview offers

Discussion in 'Pathology' started by lutz, Nov 26, 2002.

  1. lutz

    lutz Member
    7+ Year Member

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2002
    Messages:
    30
    Likes Received:
    0
    Is it safe to assume that if you have not heard from a program by now that you probably won't be invited for an interview?

    LUTZ:confused:
     
  2. sdn2002

    sdn2002 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2002
    Messages:
    19
    Likes Received:
    0
    95% probability you are correct. 5% chance to get additional ones but don't count on it too much.
     
  3. Mindy

    Mindy Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2001
    Messages:
    475
    Likes Received:
    20
    lutz, listen to the wise words of C.F.

    Contact them and ask what's up in a non-threatening way.

    Good luck to ya.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. hennypenny

    hennypenny Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2002
    Messages:
    14
    Likes Received:
    0
    hey lutz,

    i think there's still hope b/c i emailed a few programs today and already got 2 responses saying they're still looking at apps and won't invite until december. hope that helps :clap:

    hennypenny:D
     
  5. camtber

    camtber Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2002
    Messages:
    14
    Likes Received:
    0
    I just got two more offers this wk., so I dont think it is competely over.
     

Share This Page