Interview questions and answers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KobeshouldbeaMD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
when I say answers I mean a stratgey to use when answering that specific question, not like lying or anything :smuggrin:

oh and something really cool just happened.. SDN didn't direct me to any "similar threads"

someone here feels like a total badass :cool: awwww yeeaaaaa

Members don't see this ad.

when I say answers I mean a stratgey to use when answering that specific question, not like lying or anything :smuggrin:

oh and something really cool just happened.. SDN didn't direct me to any "similar threads"

someone here feels like a total badass :cool: awwww yeeaaaaa

You have 8 posts, 3 of which are inane, banal, common (I could go on) new threads. Please don't feel like a total badass.

Best strategy for answering interview questions?
The truth.

Can never let me have a moment there can ya pons? lol it's all good, thanks for the advice, but should the applicant give longer answers? shorter answer? and what kind of questions are typically encountered

Members don't see this ad :)
Can never let me have a moment there can ya pons? lol it's all good, thanks for the advice, but should the applicant give longer answers? shorter answer? and what kind of questions are typically encountered

It's important to give specific examples for whatever you say while being concise. It does depend on the question as sammich117 said, so definitely use that student feedback link.