Interview ?'s and what to expect

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FootPro

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am going to be interviewing at DMU and Scholl in the next 2 weeks and I would like to hear about people's experience during the interviews. What type of questions should I expect? How should I prepare?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,

I am going to be interviewing at DMU and Scholl in the next 2 weeks and I would like to hear about people's experience during the interviews. What type of questions should I expect? How should I prepare?

...check out the interview feedback tab at the top of the page

Members don't see this ad :)
Yup check out the interview feedback up top. Keep in mind though that Scholl switched to panel interview instead of 1 on 1. You will have 3 interviewers...just like DMU. Both schools pretty much asked me the expected questions...why podiatry?, grades/mcat?, what did you mean by this on your personal statement?, etc. DMU did ask me a couple of more general open ended questions like...What will you bring to DMU?, etc.

Good luck with your interviews! :thumbup:

Everybody hit the nail on the head. What helped me was to cut and paste the interview feedback questions from schools I interviewed at onto a word doc. I then prepared a basic outline of responses to help me along during the actual interview - themes, stories, main points I want to get across. This worked for me because a) I'm not great on my feet, and b) I had answers ready to go that didn't seem rehearsed.

Good luck:luck:

Everybody hit the nail on the head. What helped me was to cut and paste the interview feedback questions from schools I interviewed at onto a word doc. I then prepared a basic outline of responses to help me along during the actual interview - themes, stories, main points I want to get across. This worked for me because a) I'm not great on my feet, and b) I had answers ready to go that didn't seem rehearsed.

Good luck:luck:

:thumbup: