Interview Slots...Come and Get Em!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZekeMD

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Today I withdrew from Drexel, Mt. Sinai, and Albert Einstein. My interview dates were as follows:

Drexel (2/28)
Sinai (3/9)
Einstein (3/8)

If you hurry and call, maybe you can grab my spot to get an earlier interview. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah I was supposed to let everyone know that I too cancelled my Drexel interview during the 2nd week of March. Can't remember what day...Mon or Tues I think.

Good luck.

greenie

Originally posted by ZekeMD
Today I withdrew from Drexel, Mt. Sinai, and Albert Einstein. My interview dates were as follows:

Drexel (2/28)
Sinai (3/9)
Einstein (3/8)

If you hurry and call, maybe you can grab my spot to get an earlier interview. Good luck.

Thanks so much! Now, I just need MSSM to offer me an interview.

Congrats on your acceptances!

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by ewing

Congrats on your acceptances!

Thanks Ewing. Good luck to you.

bump...in case anyone missed it

Originally posted by ewing
Same here. Einstein too.

Damn, I called Drexel this afternoon and they gave me a spot in May! :wow: I wonder if those empty slots were taken already, or if I just got added to the bottom of the wait list.

Hi Karategirl,

Did you get offered an interview at Drexel or did you just call to find out your status and then found out you have an interview? The reason why I am asking is that when people cancel on already scheduled interviews and slots open up, you may just get lucky and get an interview offer when you call for your status. That is what happened to me at Finch/Chicago Med. Since slots are opening up at Drexel, maybe I should give them a call?

Thanks

bump...in case anyone missed it

yo Zeke, you going to the Brook? If so, I'll be there at the second look March 19th.

As of now thats where I'll be Kashue. I'm still waiting to hear from some schools, and even then theres a good chance I'll go to SB. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make second look but I will try.

As of now thats where I'll be Kashue. I'm still waiting to hear from some schools, and even then theres a good chance I'll go to SB. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make second look but I will try.

Awesome man. I'll be at the second look. I'm still waiting for one more school before I finally decide but brook is up there.

i just withdrew from tufts this morning...i had an interview scheduled for tues. March 2nd...so if you call soon...:)

This may be a somewhat silly question... but do you think it may be worth calling these schools (such as Tufts) even if we still did not get an initial interview offer? I am still waiting for a post-secondary response from Tufts and was wondering if it would be worth calling and inquiring about an interview since some people have cancelled theirs. What do you guys think?

Thank you. :)