Interview study of clinical training experiences ($25 Amazon gift card)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EpiPhanous

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello and thank you for reading my post:

I am seeking participants for a qualitative study exploring how medical professionals find meaning in their work. I'm interested in understanding how clinical training experiences help students define what it means to be a doctor.

Eligibility: To be eligible to participate you must have completed your third year of medical school but no more than one year of residency training. I am especially interested in people who have seriously considered or are in the process of changing to a different career. At this time I am only interview medical student and residents in the United States. Interviews will be limited to the first 30 eligible respondents.

Study: The study consists of face to face interview (via videoconference) which typically last 45 - 60 minutes.

Appreciation: As a token of thanks all interview participants receive a $25 Amazon gift card.

This study is being conducted in conjunction with Nancy Rothbard, Ph.D. researchers at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania and has been approved by University of Pennsylvania IRB (#828863) on 12/11/17. To learn more about the study please contact me at [email protected].

Feel free to pass this information along to others who may be interested.

Many thanks,

Njoke Thomas, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow
Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IRB approval.pdf
    145.1 KB · Views: 49