Interview: The Natural Prozac!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kazzar

Psychiatrist
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got an email telling me I have an interview at UCI (at 1:10am no less)!!! I guess somebody is burning the midnight oil there. This sure perked me up from failing my anatomy pratical and quiz for my neurobiology lab.

It looks like they are doing a mass interview November 8th. Maybe they just squeezed me in, but I dont care. I feel like Charley getting his Golden Ticket. (BTW, I go to UCI, so I obviously love the school).

If anybody else gets an interview at that date, you can crash at my place in Tustin (10 min away from campus). That is, if you do not mind staying at a musician's apartment (bongs included).

Members don't see this ad.

Kazzar, I completely agree with you. I just found out today that I was granted an interview at my #1 school and I was walking around in a state of euphoria the entire day. Let's hope that there will be many more days like this. Cheers!

Congratulations Kazzar! Enjoy the experience!

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow! Congratulations! I'm still waiting on their secondary :)

Adam

I'm also waiting to hear about the secondary. I submitted my UC application two days after it was available.

Congratulations, Kazzar and Paisley! :D

How long did it take between secondary submission and interview invite?

Its weird, I mailed out my letters to UCI last Thursday 10/18 and I mailed out my secondary on Sunday 10/20 (at the post office). I got the interview notification Monday night. I guess either the secondary doesn't count for much or they are working their asses off now. It looks like they are interviewing 22 students for each interview session.