interview tomorrow-so nervous! Need reassurement!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmforme

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have my first interview in years, tomorrow, at MCP-Worc...first ever interview for Pharm school. I'm SO nervous. Been prepping but still terrified. Don't even want to think about what will happen if I blow it and I don't get in. AHHH!

Any suggestions? Thoughts? Reassurements? Please wish me luck! Thank you :) !

Members don't see this ad.

pharmforme said:
I have my first interview in years, tomorrow, at MCP-Worc...first ever interview for Pharm school. I'm SO nervous. Been prepping but still terrified. Don't even want to think about what will happen if I blow it and I don't get in. AHHH!

Answer any question they give you in terms of pharmacy and why you would be a good candidate. What do you do in your freetime? Tell them what you do in your freetime and why that would make you a better pharmacist.

That and be confident and modest. :)

Good luck.

pharmforme said:

Check out the feeback on SDN... read up about the school, get plenty of rest... and try to relax.

Good Luck... hope u get in :)

Members don't see this ad :)
You Can Do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!

Much appreciated all. Here's hoping it goes well. Thanks for the advice & support :) I feel a little calmer :)

Brixius said:
Answer any question they give you in terms of pharmacy and why you would be a good candidate. What do you do in your freetime? Tell them what you do in your freetime and why that would make you a better pharmacist.

That and be confident and modest. :)

Good luck.

I agree, but don't over do it. For example, if some asks you to tell them something interesting about yourself that they wouldn't already know, don't say something like "I'm a workaholic", "I work at such and such pharmacy" or "I study all the time". I'm sure they already assume that you're a hard worker and you do a good bit of studying, and it isn't at all interesting. I said that I like to crochet and knit, but then again he specifically told our group we weren't being evaluated during that time. I just think it makes you sound....like you're trying too hard or something.

I also agree that you should try to be confident and modest at the same time. After my interview, I felt like I was too modest and too honest, but I guess I did fine because I got in.