1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interview Visits

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by DZT, Mar 27, 2002.

1. DZT

DZT Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Can most interviews be arranged off site, b/c I just realized how little money is left in my travel budget after spending money on applications.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

Sorry, but mostly not, although a few schools do offer regional interviews (Duke and SLU are two that I know of).

4. DZT

DZT Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey SMW. Good to see u.

5. DarksideAllstar

DarksideAllstar you can pay me in bud
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    FYI: SLU has not been offering regional interviews since February (They told me they were all full). Part of the reason I withdrew.

6. Dr. L

Dr. L Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Very few schools offer regional interviews. Also, unlike my friends applying for jobs, you have to pay for all travel costs and the most the school gives you is lunch and the name of a student who is willing to host you. Nevertheless, there is a lot to be gained from going to the school and interviewing on site. You get to talk to students, see the area and facilities, and get a better overall impression of what goes on at the school. So, maybe its time to pick up an extra job to get some extra cash for interview expenses!