Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Interview w/o Secondary

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Hercules, Aug 28, 2000.

1. Hercules

Hercules Son of Zeus

Attending Physician
    Have you guys heard of schools calling for an interview before you send in your secondary? I got a call from Univ Ala in Birmingham this morning scheduling an interview, but I haven't sent in my secondary yet. Does that seem a little weird to anyone, or is this a normal occurrence?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Dude, who cares! Just go bro, and good luck! It's like, when you find $100 on the street, you look around and ask, "Hey! I found $100, does this belong to anyone?" Who cares?! Just kick ass on the interview and you'll be alright. I wish I didn't have to fill out a secondary. =/ Woe is me.

-imtiaz

4. Hercules

Hercules Son of Zeus

Attending Physician
    I'm not complaining, I just thought it was strange. By the way, I still have to fill the secondary out.

5. tyshdogg

tyshdogg Junior Member

hey Hercules, I just got a letter from the U of Wisconsin with an interview date in early October. I haven't sent in the secondary app yet either. Do they do this for everyone or not? Will I have another interview scheduled after I send in the secondary, or what?

6. tyshdogg

tyshdogg Junior Member

hey Hercules, I just got a letter from the U of Wisconsin with an interview date in early October. I haven't sent in the secondary app yet either. Do they do this for everyone or not? Will I have another interview scheduled after I send in the secondary, or what?

7. Hercules

Hercules Son of Zeus

Attending Physician
    tyshdogg,
    I don't really know the specs for Wisconsin, but I would assume you'll only do one interview. Does anyone else have any info on Wisconsin?

8. bullyman

bullyman Junior Member

Some state schools are required to grant interviews to all the applicants from their state.

9. Hercules

Hercules Son of Zeus

Attending Physician
    I know UAB doesn't do that, since I have friends who didn't get an interview last year.