Interviewed at Harvard on Dec 16?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Indryd

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was there, were you?

Which one were you?

Members don't see this ad.

Indryd said:
I was there, were you?

Which one were you?

I was the guy from Vanderbilt / Tennessee... sandy brown hair, charcoal suit, yellow shirt, dark tie with squares on it. Who were you?

keg0001 said:
I was the guy from Vanderbilt / Tennessee... sandy brown hair, charcoal suit, yellow shirt, dark tie with squares on it. Who were you?
Yeah, I remember you. I don't think we talked much, but we should have. I was a lit major, too. BTW...nice freaking profile man!

Me...picture Comic Book Guy with glasses and a cheap navy Men's Wearhouse suit. If that doesn't ring a bell, I was the fat guy with a ponytail from Oregon who came in 10 minutes late to orientation.

Good luck, bro.

Anyone else?

Members don't see this ad :)
Indryd said:
Yeah, I remember you. I don't think we talked much, but we should have. I was a lit major, too. BTW...nice freaking profile man!

Me...picture Comic Book Guy with glasses and a cheap navy Men's Wearhouse suit. If that doesn't ring a bell, I was the fat guy with a ponytail from Oregon who came in 10 minutes late to orientation.

Good luck, bro.

Anyone else?

Did the orientation provide any information on the selection process AFTER the interview?

I was the Indian dude. Good times, good times.

Indryd said:

Good luck, bro.

Anyone else?

Haha, nice self-description. But yea, I ate my lemon cake and went to the library to check email, look up my interviewer, and do some news-scanning becasue I felt out of the loop. And I was done at 2, so I got on a train to visit a friend right afterward. Best of luck with the whole thing, and hopefully I'll see you next year!

Congrats guys/gals for your interviews.

Shameless bump, anyone miss this thread? There must be more of us!

I will be interviewing next month...what is the day like? how many people interview at a time?