Interviewed in October but didn't hear back. Send letter??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nicole2

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at this school in late October and didn't hear back on December 3rd.
I feel like I already sent enough letters to the school so I'm not sure if there's anything I can do at this moment.

After the interview, I sent interviewers and the dean separate thank you emails and 2 weeks after the interview (mid November) I sent a letter of intent to the admissions office.

I'm taking two classes right now and I'll be done by next week. Should I send another letter in January after the deposit due dates along with my grade updates?

FYI, I did great at the interview and I believe my low grade is what's holding me back from getting an admission. My BCP grade wasn't in their range.

The school is one of my top choice and it actually starts a month later than the one I got accepted to now. So I want to figure out my spring and summer plans too!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Don’t write another letter, just do the academic update and the school will be able to see your updated grades. Sending multiple letters won’t improve your chances