Interviewed/ing at U of Colorado?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

majikbob

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
subject says it all...has anyone interiviewed at University of Colorado already this cycle? Or is anyone slated to interview anytime soon? I just got an invite today for 11/18, and was woundering where in the cycle they are, how it might have gone for others, ect...

thanks
bob

Members don't see this ad.

majikbob said:
subject says it all...has anyone interiviewed at University of Colorado already this cycle? Or is anyone slated to interview anytime soon? I just got an invite today for 11/18, and was woundering where in the cycle they are, how it might have gone for others, ect...

thanks
bob

I sent my secondary in on 8/25 and haven't heard anything yet. I think they're a little behind schedule this year. I would be interested to see how many people have gotten interviews for CU. Good luck on your interview, Bob!
Gina

I filled out my secondary within 5 minutes of it being released (I was ready for it). My check, tho, had to wait for a week because my secondary form said the fee was $80 but the instructions said $100... so I asked about it and had to wait for an answer. So I've been complete since 9/3.. and nothing. Not one single word. And I'm instate. Feeling VERY unloved from my only state school right now.

How did you get your interview invite? snail mail? email? status page?

Members don't see this ad :)
ShyRem said:
I filled out my secondary within 5 minutes of it being released (I was ready for it). My check, tho, had to wait for a week because my secondary form said the fee was $80 but the instructions said $100... so I asked about it and had to wait for an answer. So I've been complete since 9/3.. and nothing. Not one single word. And I'm instate. Feeling VERY unloved from my only state school right now.

How did you get your interview invite? snail mail? email? status page?

They had all my material by 09/01. I retook the MCAT in August - but they supposedly review apps before those scores are released - and also haven't heard anything.

A friend of mine just interviewed there last week and I believe it was the first week of interviews, so they seem to be behind the pack. I have been complete for a while, live 8 blocks from the school, and still no word.

FYI: I also know of someone who was called 4 days before classes started this year and told she was accepted--after making a commitment to move to DC. So I wonder how together their act really is.

ya i got my email yesterday at like 1pm (im in state also...). I think they just started sending them out. Well if anyone is going on the 18th let me know, ill get the first round of beers....afterwords of course

bob

majikbob said:
ya i got my email yesterday at like 1pm (im in state also...). I think they just started sending them out. Well if anyone is going on the 18th let me know, ill get the first round of beers....afterwords of course

bob
Oooo, I hope I am in your group! Congrats!

ShyRem said:
Any news anyone? Still silence here.

I think they're just moving slowly along... They interview over 50% of the in-state applicants. I'm hoping to hear something before the end of October.

ShyRem said:
Any news anyone? Still silence here.
Nothing but crickets...