interviewer cc'd adcom on thank you email reply

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chocolatelove

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
my interviewer replied to my thank you email with a concise "best of luck" message, which is fine, but

he cc'd the associate dean of admissions and the director of financial aid. WHY?? what does this mean??

probably that's just their rule for communicating with applicants, right?? ah my top choice school T-T

has anyone had this happen? thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Don't overthink it. It was a thank you email. That won't affect your admissions.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
in any professional setting, cc'ing your boss on issues that will involve them is normal practice

PREMED : Psychotic Reactionary Event Manifestation Exclusionary Disorder.

Your suffering from third stage PREMED, which is the Post Interview Stress Syndrome.

P.I.S.S.

Reactions: 3 users
Idk, I usually just cc my boss when I want to cover my rear end or something important.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

It means nothing. He was being polite. Worst case? Leaving a paper trail that he wasn't doing anything wrong. We live in a litigious age.

my interviewer replied to my thank you email with a concise "best of luck" message, which is fine, but

he cc'd the associate dean of admissions and the director of financial aid. WHY?? what does this mean??

probably that's just their rule for communicating with applicants, right?? ah my top choice school T-T

has anyone had this happen? thanks!!

Medicine kills people like you.

Since I live west of the Mississippi I'm going to have to start cc'ing Goro on my day-to-day stuff since it affects his neck of the woods too.

To... Diary
Cc... @Goro
Subject: This morning

Had Taco Bell. It was gross. Voted. Somehow made me feel more nauseous.

Thanks,
@freak7

Reactions: 2 users