interviewers' names???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aisha

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It would be helpful if we can put down names of our interviewerss.... agreee??

who has had their interview at GWU??? please list ur interviewers' names!

thanks a bunchhh

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed at GW 9/20. My student interviewer was Mary Renard. My faculty interviewer was Dr. Brian McGrath, Assc. Dean of Admissions.

Ohio State 9/26
My interviewer was Dr. Benita Jackson. She was extremely nice! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
hey dr. kermit, i also interviewed on 9/20 and had as a student interviewer Mary Renard. My faculty interviewer was Dr. Benjamin Dickens. Both were really good interviewers and asked good questions, nothing tricky. They seemed to like GWU a lot from what they were saying.

this is a great idea...

anyone Tulaners wanna share? :D

opps... let me try this agian...

this is a great idea...

any Tulaners wanna share? :D

So rohit and kermit .. you guys probably met :) :) :)

I had Dr. Kalpna Gupta at Minnesota and I have Dr. Heaney (can't remember her first name) at SLU in two weeks.

tulane:

dr. pisano dean of admissions, or something like that, he was really nice too, best interviewer that i have had.

dr. waguespack, he is a neurosurgeon, this interview went pretty well too.

my student interviewer was zack, sorry, i don't remember his last name.

i also got to talk with a bunch of students, probably best to hang out around the lounge in your spare time.

hella laid back interview.

rohitbest-

i think i sat next to you at our GW interview. i was the girl from pittsburgh that had driven the day before. darrel came up to me before my interview and told me i had the dean b/c the doctor couldn't meet me :)

good luck with everything-
chg

I have Dr. Perman at SLU in two weeks...

of course i remember you dr. kermit, so nice and everthing. hope you ended up having a good interview day, didnt' get a chance to talk to you afterwards. I remember darrell coming up to you about that. hope we hear good news from them soon.

my interviewers at GWU were
Dr Bud Weiderman
Loren ... (student)

cornell_ Dr. Bardes, Chairman of Admissions

also, Dr. Wilson, Psychiatry.

both were great, especially Bardes.

Iowa:
Mark Yorek, Ph.D., Int. Med.
Sara Butterworth (no relation to Mrs. Butterworth), OD, Optho.