interviewing for waitlist spots?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sharsky

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,
i have 2 interviews that are really late...1 with NYMC on march 31st and another with Albany on april 28th? is it safe to assume i'm interviewing for waitlist spots?
i'm really worried because so far i've only had an interview with hawaii and another one coming up with MCO on march 8th (kinda late also).

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know. That sure wouldn't be very nice of them to do that with out disclosing though. All you need to do is check in a book or online to see if they have rolling admissions or not; or perhaps you could even call them and ask them directly what you are interviewing for. I have a couple of late interviews too (2/6 & 2/19). BTW, are you a resident of Hawaii?

hey,
yeah i guess i should call to ask. i'm not a hawaii resident so i was surprised i got an interview there.

Members don't see this ad :)
NYMC has alot more acceptances to give; especially come May. They'll have my spot, for one.

call albany and check for cancellations, that is a good way of bumping up your date....