Interviewing Season

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bebe2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to start a thread that lists when the interviewing season ends for our schools.

I have only been able to contact 1 schoool so far so here goes.

Please feel free to revise.

School End of interviewing Season

Mt Sinai end of April

Members don't see this ad.

Good thread, bebe2! I have only one to contribute as well.

mma

End of Interview Season:
Harvard: Beginning of March
Mt Sinai: End of April

Good idea :)

End of Interview Season:
Yale: Mid-March

Members don't see this ad :)
I think I remember Baylor saying that they interview 12 groups of students - one every two weeks. Excluding the holidays, that has interview season ending at the end of February.

Baylor: End of February

About Baylor, I just emailed them because I hadn't received a confirmation that my file was complete, and was told it was complete an in review but they end in February! Can you believe this? :(

I though the whole process was behind at least a month, but I guess they will have all the people they want very soon.

You can actually go on interviewfeedback.com to find out this info for schools easily. Here is the two New York Non AMCAS schools. They arn't behind. And Baylor actually isn't a month behind. They were one of the absolute first school to interview and they started at the same time last year.

Baylor: Mid-February
NYU: Mid Feb
Columbia: Mid Feb

Actually, regarding Columbia, their website states "P&S has two rounds of acceptances. The first is on February 1 and the second is in March, depending on when interviewing is completed. At that time we also establish a wait list. As spring progresses, offers of admission are extended periodically to students on the wait list."

I spoke to someone in their office, however, and they said they were running behind (not AMCAS related), and she made it sound like it could be quite a while longer.

NYU has three days left to interview:

Feb 13th, Feb 14th, and Feb 15th.

Then it's all over :(

Adding USC,per their app status page.

USC: Through Apr

Originally posted by Jalbrekt:
•You can actually go on interviewfeedback.com to find out this info for schools easily.•••

Hey Jalbrekt, where are you finding this info on interviewfeedback? Individual questionnaires, or is there a link to the dates?

Thanks a lot.

Adding Tufts, as seen on the Calendar sent along with interview invite (Tuesdays only). I'm also putting these in alphabetical order:

Tufts: April 30

Changing NYU as indicated from Bebe2's post in the "NYU Update Call" thread. You peeps had me scared for a NYU rejection. Imagine coming home from having four impacted wisdom teeth removed to read that NYU was done in a month!

NYU: Through March
Tufts: April 30

Adding Mt Sinai