Interviews at Keck and Loma Linda

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KatieJune

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten interviews at either of these schools? If so, how long after your file was complete were you informed of your interview offer? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure exactly when my file was complete at USC but since I'm an August MCATer I'm thinking it was complete around mid October. I got the email invite for an interview last Thursday.

When I chose an interview date all the days were in Dec were already full(except dec 11th which I chose), so they are already into Jan for interviews.

As for Loma Linda I haven't heard from them this year. However, I received an interview invite from them last year in early January and my files were also complete around mid october last year. Are you SDA? I've heard that Loma Linda interviews SDAs first then non-SDAs later. Based upon the non-SDA people I knew who interviewed there last year there may be some truth to this rumor.

Hope that helps!

Good luck!

my application at usc was done sometime at the end of september and i got my interview invite last tuesday. i don't know about loma linda though. hope that helps.