Interviews at PCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ussdfiant

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Could anyone who has an interview at PCOM (Congratulations!) tell me approximately when you sent in your secondary?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I am interviewing on next Monday and I sent in my secondary in about three weeks ago. I hope this helps. Don't give up any hope. If you have questions let me know.

maddogdo do you mind disclosing when you heard from them.... I know you sent it in 3 weeks ago, but how long did it take for them to contact you? and how did they contact you?? by phone mail etc....

Thanks

Mike

p.s. I just sent mine today overnight...

Mike,
It took them about two and a half weeks to contact me. They called me and then sent a formal letter. I asked the lady that was it normal for them to call because mostly I have been getting letters and she just said that they wanted to inform me over the phone. I guess they get satisfaction out of it. I am leaving on thursday for a three school trip. I will be at PCOM on Monday. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.