Interviews coming up soon, update schools on significant thing asap or at interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Med16484

Reaction score
Hey guys, I’ve been fortunate enough to have an interview coming up this Friday and another one 3 weeks from now. 3 publications that I am co-authored in have been accepted and will be published in a journal. I’ve also been racking up a lot of hours at a free medical clinic here (I’m a traditional student so more clinical hours won’t hurt). My pre health advisor recommended I update these 2 schools now through their update portal. Should I do that or wait until right after the interview? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I’ve been fortunate enough to have an interview coming up this Friday and another one 3 weeks from now. 3 publications that I am co-authored in have been accepted and will be published in a journal. I’ve also been racking up a lot of hours at a free medical clinic here (I’m a traditional student so more clinical hours won’t hurt). My pre health advisor recommended I update these 2 schools now through their update portal. Should I do that or wait until right after the interview? Thanks
If they accept updates, then tell them now. And congrats!!!

Reactions: 1 users