Program-Specific Info / Q's Interviews for St. Augustine San Marcos OTD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ewal541

Reaction score
Hello!

Will anyone else be attending the interviews for USA San Marco's OTD program tomorrow (11/27)?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, great. Same! Is USA your first choice?
Good luck! In case we meet tomorrow, what's your name?

- Erin W

Okay, great. Same! Is USA your first choice?
Good luck! In case we meet tomorrow, what's your name?

- Erin W

I'm hoping to get out of SoCal but who knows, maybe I'll end up really liking the program! Is it yours?
My name is Jenny!

Reactions: 1 user
I hope you don't mind my crashing your party! I didn't apply for OTD so I'm not interviewing tomorrow but I would love to hear about your experience, especially if you get a chance to tour the labs, speak to current students, or learn something new about the program. I've been trying to reach out to students at the San Marcos campus with no luck. Anyway, I really want to love USA San Marcos but the online curriculum makes me a bit nervous. I need someone to tell me it's a great program!

Good luck to both of you tomorrow! :)

Oh, I forgot something:

At the open house last month, Dr. Erin Schwier said one purpose of the interview is to see how you carry yourself and how you communicate (let others talk but also don't let others talk over you, etc.), essentially they're just trying to make sure you fit in. I know this isn't a surprise but I thought I'd share it anyway.

I hope you don't mind my crashing your party! I didn't apply for OTD so I'm not interviewing tomorrow but I would love to hear about your experience, especially if you get a chance to tour the labs, speak to current students, or learn something new about the program. I've been trying to reach out to students at the San Marcos campus with no luck. Anyway, I really want to love USA San Marcos but the online curriculum makes me a bit nervous. I need someone to tell me it's a great program!

Good luck to both of you tomorrow! :)

Of course! I’ll let you know how the interview goes and I’m super curious about the whole online/in class hybrid too so I’ll try to find more info about that! Also, thanks for the tip :)

Oh, I forgot something:

At the open house last month, Dr. Erin Schwier said one purpose of the interview is to see how you carry yourself and how you communicate (let others talk but also don't let others talk over you, etc.), essentially they're just trying to make sure you fit in. I know this isn't a surprise but I thought I'd share it anyway.

Thanks so much for the tip! I'll definitely let you know how it goes.

I'm hoping to get out of SoCal but who knows, maybe I'll end up really liking the program! Is it yours?
My name is Jenny!

Nice to meet you, Jenny! Yes, it's my first choice. I've only been in SoCal for 4 years, and I really like the area/the program. Good luck to you!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, I hope you both did really well and impress the admissions committee! :)
I received my interview request for MOT Fall 2019 yesterday and l was super excited. Less than an hour later, a program that's much closer to home emailed me my acceptance! I will have to turn down the interview and attend the state school.

ewal541 - I hope you get in to your first choice! SoCal is a great area!

Hi, I hope you both did really well and impress the admissions committee! :)
I received my interview request for MOT Fall 2019 yesterday and l was super excited. Less than an hour later, a program that's much closer to home emailed me my acceptance! I will have to turn down the interview and attend the state school.

ewal541 - I hope you get in to your first choice! SoCal is a great area!

Thank you! Good luck with your program and congrats.