Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Interviews in February

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by LittleRocker, Dec 17, 2008.

1. LittleRocker

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I'm getting most my interviews in late january/february because I applied pretty late (complete last month). At this period will there still be acceptance slots to give or should I expect to get a lot of waitlists?

2. bluesmd

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=578384

congrats for your interview invites. how are you're numbers: GPA and MCAT. from what i've seen they reserve spots for some late applicants with a good app. good luck

3. batman1983

10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    People do get in late in the process, but from my experience, it is a lot harder. I think as long as you interview before late Feb, you are okay. My suspicion is that when it comes to March, you are essentially interviewing for a waitlist spot at most schools.

4. EpiPEN

EpiPEN Aegis of Immortality
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I used to think it was harder to get in, but now I am not so sure anymore because plenty of my classmates interviewed late and still got in right off the bat. So the short answer to your question is probably, "Depends on the school"