interviews the good the bad and the WTF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ifailedmytest

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering for those who have been accepted to a school, how did the interview go? Some say when you have a bad interview you get accepted and some say when your interview goes great you get rejected.
The reason I ask, is that I've had 2 interviews so far and one went bad and the other one went great and the problem is the school I want to go to is the interview that went bad

Members don't see this ad.

Sometimes it doesn't matter a whole lot. Some schools invite interviewees keeping their GPA, PCATs, etc. in mind and have partially decided whom they're likely to accept/waitlist beforehand.

My very first interview went pretty bad, I was nervous and had a hard time with the group interview. I got waitlisted and then accepted a month later. My last interview went great and I was accepted 3 days after the interview. It's all a toss in the air I think because I have no idea how I even got accepted to the first school I interviewed at.

Best of luck to you.