Interviews update - Harvard, UPenn, USC (UCLA, UCSF, LLU, Case, Nova)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

calguitar

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I haven't been able to really post for awhile due to work and other things but I just wanted to keep you guys updated with what's been going on and also ask for any helpful feedback/advice.

So far, I've interviewed at Harvard, UPenn, and USC, and have UCLA (Dec5), UCSF (Dec15), LLU (Dec29), Case (March), Nova (Feb20) coming up.

I'd be more than happy to share my experiences at the schools I interviewed already if anyone is interested. Also I wanted ask for feedback/advice from anyone, who already had interviews at the schools that I am going to have interviews at.

Thanks guys.

Members don't see this ad.

that is a ton of interviews! wow
i can tell you that at CASE during one of my interview I was the one asking all the questions, so have lots of things you are curious about, I asked a lot about the area, research, so really be prepared to kindof be the interviewer yourself.
good luck!

Hi Calguitar! Congrats on the interviews. I have an an interview coming up at Penn friday and was wondering what you felt about the interview? What format did you recieve? Was it a double blind interview or did they have access to your file? Any input would be helpful!

Goodluck! :)