Interviews update - Harvard, UPenn, USC (UCLA, UCSF, LLU, Case, Nova)

calguitar

10+ Year Member
May 28, 2008
California
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey guys,

I haven't been able to really post for awhile due to work and other things but I just wanted to keep you guys updated with what's been going on and also ask for any helpful feedback/advice.

So far, I've interviewed at Harvard, UPenn, and USC, and have UCLA (Dec5), UCSF (Dec15), LLU (Dec29), Case (March), Nova (Feb20) coming up.

I'd be more than happy to share my experiences at the schools I interviewed already if anyone is interested. Also I wanted ask for feedback/advice from anyone, who already had interviews at the schools that I am going to have interviews at.

Thanks guys.

pbrooks

10+ Year Member
Sep 8, 2008
  1. Dental Student
that is a ton of interviews! wow
i can tell you that at CASE during one of my interview I was the one asking all the questions, so have lots of things you are curious about, I asked a lot about the area, research, so really be prepared to kindof be the interviewer yourself.
good luck!

Dental0019

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2007
Hi Calguitar! Congrats on the interviews. I have an an interview coming up at Penn friday and was wondering what you felt about the interview? What format did you recieve? Was it a double blind interview or did they have access to your file? Any input would be helpful!

Goodluck! :)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.