Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got another interview invitation (TUCOM). I have to call and set the exact date. Anybody else hear recently?

Members don't see this ad.

Just got an interview invitation from NYCOM...

Just (on Friday) got an invitation to interview at KCOM. Flying around everywhere is going to get very expensive.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an interview invitation to KCOM. I'm going to go broke flying everywhere!

I received an invitation to interview at OSU-COM on Nov. 21. I go for my interview on Dec.17.

Hi 2003
Did you have any good news from the schools that you had interview at? I'm going to have an interview at TUCOM this month. How was the interview? Are they full by now?
Many thanks
MOON

I have just had an interview at OSU-COM (2/18/99). Very easy going, I actually enjoyed the experience. 66 out of 88 have been accepted as of 2/18/99. I will know if I have been accepted by 2/26/99.

I have an interview to UHS [Kansas City] on March 8th. I am still awaiting news and hopeful invites from Iowa and Kirsville.

I would earnestly appreciate the insider's poop on any of those three schools and their associated towns.

I live in the D/FW area, Arlington to be precise, and would be happy to answer any questions I can about the metro area.

Sincerely,

------------------
'Old Man Dave'

Dave,

Visit Redgrave's Med School Interview website at:

http://ww2.med.jhu.edu/meded_feedback.

EDGAR