Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wanttobeadoctor

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Those of you who have gotten interviews at Nova, could you please tell me when your file was complete there? Mine was complete on Aug. 17th but I have not heard anything...I am worried!
Also, has anyone heard from UOMHS/COMS yet? My file was completed there on Aug. 16th and no news yet!
Please reply, I am really anxious to know.

Members don't see this ad.

File complete at Nova on Aug. 31, according to the post card they sent. Interview is scheduled for October 22.

Sorry I can't help with info. about UOMHS, but I've heard in the past that they're kinda slow. Be patient, and good luck.

Mine also was around the end of August.. Who knows why they give interviews to some and not others. My #'s surely aren't that great.
smile.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
I called Nova last week about my application. They said it was completed recently, but most of the interview slots are taken up until November. Just wait and pray for the next batch of interviews.

I received letters from NOVA stating I was missing a letter of recommendation that were stamped August 16, 25, and 31.

I received an invitation for an interview dated August 31.

I received a notice that my file was complete dated Sept 8.

Go figure. I'm not complaining.

Thanks for replying guys! Wow, it seems like I really should be worried since my file was completed before all you guys but I have not heard anything. Oh well, you win some and you lose some! But good luck to all of you with your interviews. I have got my first one this week and I am pumped about it!

Catch y'all later!