INTERVIEWS!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gisele

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
what are the chances of someone getting into a school if they interview in march? a friend of mine who has an interview coming up in march at columbia was asking me this and i wasn't sure what to say....i was thinking that by march, there are only a few spots left and everyone who interviews in the last round would be vying for those few spots....

Members don't see this ad.

I'm worry about this also, but from what I gathered from my schools of interest (those schools that I applied to), they've all told me that it's not too late! All nine schools (just added U.D.Mercy to my AADSAS list) that I applied to with AADSAS are all recently booking for February interviews and some for March I'm sure, but I'm not yet included.....they told me straight out that since they just received my complete AADSAS application in early January, most likely I will not be included in the February interviews!

So I guess we'll just have to be patient! Again, as we all are aware, most dental school classes are pretty much filled by the end of March, but if there are one or two seats left, THAT's ONE or TWO SEATS left, ya know what I'm saying?!! So if your friend is already scheduled for an interview in March, I strongly feel that s/he is in good shoes and has great chances!

It is this particular reason of late interviews and acceptances, I posted the ACCEPTANCES, WAITLISTED, INTERVIEWED, and DENIALS thread to see the best big picture!

If anyone else has any input about late interviews and chances, PLEASE post!

:cool:

hey yah-zzz and stargirl!

my friend applied way back in july, so i don't think he's in the same boat as you, yah-zzz. he got the letter inviting him for an interview today (he lives in ohio) so i'm assuming he tried making the appointment asap today. seeing that you got an interview in february, stargirl, i guess one day makes a huge difference!!! if you guys hear anything else, please let me know! the best of luck to both of you! =)