Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sallyubc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI guys,

I am a bit late in the application process... my documents were lost and so forth.... any how, I just recieved a letter three days ago saying that my application and documents are complete... how much time do you think the commitee will take to send for an interview???? do I even have a chance to get an interview????

SAALL :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

I forgot to tell you ...
I applied to UOP, Case western, temple and tufts

Saal :rolleyes: :confused:

Sally let me be straight forward with you:

It depends on two factors:

1.) How many students have put a deposit at that school
2.) What your stats are.

For UOP, if your stats are DAT above or at 20/20 and gpa is 3.1 you should be in okay shape. But then again, if you get an interview from UOP regardless or late or early you are almost certain to get accepted.

For Tufts, they have a screening process that is computerized. If you do not meet their number criteria the computer will reject you immediately.

Case Western, you might get an interview but they are booked solid until the end of april. You will be interviewing for a wait list spot.

Temple, from my knowledge from previous years of observing SDN Temple fills up approximately around February or march. They might send you an interview letter (since they are quick like that) and you will have to schedule an interview which probably won't be until March or april and most likely will be for a waitlist spot.

Sorry to sound negative, but you should have applied earlier. Schools are on vacation right now and it may take them a week or two to warm up after break and then they will start looking at apps. Just cross your fingers and hope your app is first in the pile.

Also, if your stats are high (3.5 and 20 DAT) you should be in okay shape. However, I had friends last year with 3.7s who could not get in anywhere solely due to them applying late.

Regards,

DesiDentist